Who doesn’t want a pure glow from the inside out, no makeup needed? Everyone does. There are a few things you can do to keep your skin hydrated without the addition of makeup. The beauty world is on the rise with no signs of slowing down but so is the world of skincare. People nowadays are taking more consideration of what’s going on their face but also what’s going inside their bodies. With our addition of a few skincare items, let’s look at what you can do to get glowing skin without makeup!
- Drink More Water. One of the easiest ways to re-hydrate the skin is from the inside out. Not only will consuming the recommended two liters of water a day go a long way in keeping skin cells hydrated and flushing out any impurities and toxins in your system, drinking water can replenish skin tissue and increase its elasticity, making it appear more youthful and plump.
- Get Enough Sleep. Not getting enough sleep causes a lot more issues than just dark circles and a bad mood. In fact, a lack of quality sleep can lead to an increase of stress hormones in the body, which can impact the severity of skin conditions like acne and psoriasis. Additionally, poor sleep increases the breakdown of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which leaves the skin looking dull and lackluster.
- Amp up your skincare routine. You can’t expect to have good skin if you don’t look after it. That’s why it’s essential to find quality products that work for your specific issues. Do your research (or even better, have your skin diagnosed by a dermatologist) and establish what skin type you have – be it sensitive, dry, dehydrated, combination or oily – and choose ingredients and products that are going to work best for you.Additionally, make sure to exfoliate your skin regularly (two to three times a week) to slough away dead cells that pile up on the surface of your skin. Regular exfoliation will also rid the skin of excess oils and unclog pores.
- Apply A Primer. Once you’ve amended your diet, are sleeping better and have perfected your skin care routine, you can also look to skin care and makeup hybrids like primers to achieve a flawless-looking complexion. Primers these days do a whole lot more than just prep the skin for makeup application. For instance, if you’re concerned about large pores, redness or a dull complexion, you’re guaranteed to find a primer that works to combat these.
- Preps skin with vitamins for longer-lasting makeup
- Deeply hydrates to visibly tighten, brighten & plump
- Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines & wrinkles
This unique vitamin-rich essential formula smooths, hydrates, and revitalizes while preparing skin for long-lasting makeup wear. Energized with our exclusive fresh rose complex, this silky serum naturally hydrates and controls oil, giving the skin a dewy, pearlescent finish to incorporate in a daily regimen.
A rich combination of Vitamins B, E, and C nourish the skin to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven tones, and fine lines. This water-based formula replenishes moisture levels with Hyaluronic Acid and creates the perfect canvas for makeup application and a radiant glow.
- Embrace Face Mists. Come 4 pm your skin can start to look a little lackluster and may need a pick-me-up. To instantly refresh and hydrate your complexion, reach for a facial mist. Facial mists work to benefit the skin in numerous ways: they can restore the skin’s pH balance and soothe irritated skin and they help boost skin’s moisture levels, leaving it looking radiant and glowing. If you’re on the hunt for new facial mist, we suggest checking out Shinkah Beauty’s Fresh Face Hydrating Tea Mist. A hydrating, antioxidant-rich toning spray, the key benefits are:
- Moisturizes and softens dehydrated skin
- Helps even the appearance of skin tone and discoloration
- Soothes skin and helps with the appearance of fine lines
Spritz a spray of natural freshness with our Face Mist. Our base of green and white tea combined with a blend of fruit extracts and aloe leaf juice creates an antioxidant-rich water to provide skin nourishment.
Our complex of essential amino acids provides a youth-boosting moisture to tone, hydrate and soften skin. Ingredients such as Niacinamide and Mandelic Acid helps brighten skin appearance and even skin complexion.
When used on clean skin, this mist helps reduce dryness and the appearance of redness which makes it a great makeup primer spray or as a skin refresher throughout the day.